cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not satisfied with public mobile

altautoinc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since joining public mobile, first was the talk issue and now is my data not working, I’ve been a customer for 1 month and seriously considering switching to another network 

10 REPLIES 10

@altautoinc data does not work anywhere with PM? or just at home?

First, make sure your update the iOS as well as the Carrier Profile

And click Reset Network Settings 

Try changing the network mode, test each mode , 3G or 4G and 5G  and see if any one works better

And the cell data permission?

altautoinc

Working fine on wifi!!

Is the browser you're using set to allow use of cell data? Does the browser you're using work on wifi?

altautoinc

no, i have an iPhone 

I'm acquiring information from you to figure out what's wrong. If you were out of data then you would have received warning texts saying so. Do you have an Android with a data limiter set?

altautoinc

No not in usa i still have 36gb left, so why should i receive a low data warning????

Of course cell data is on? Do you have an Android with the data limiter set? Did you get any warning texts from here saying you're running low on data? Are you possibly in the states?

altautoinc

Yes it did at first, i have 40gb of data, and must of used 3gb, so i guess i still have data available

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So you got the talk sorted?
For data, maybe you've run out of data depending on the plan you got last month. Did data work at first?

Need Help? Let's chat.