cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS_Agent

Someone111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I just purchased a physical sim card but I cannot activate my account as it's locked on the eSim card. Could you please remove the eSim card from my account so that I can activate it with my physical SIM card please?

Also the previous agent I talked to mentioned that I could get refunded for my physical sim card. 

Thank you for your assistance.

3 REPLIES 3

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Someone111 

If you try to log into your account, you should be able to hit didn’t receive code and then get the code sent to your email so you can get passed the 2FA. If you don’t see this option right away, entering an incorrect code in a few times has been a way to get it appear for some. Once in your account go to profile and then hit the pencil icon beside the SIM card number, enter in the new number from your physical sim and then put it in your phone and reboot. 

IMG_4453.png

IMG_4454.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

If you need help from a CS Agent you can reach them here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Someone111 so, you are going to replace the eSIM with this physical sim?

if you can login to My Account, go to profile page and click pencil beside sim card number and update it with the physical sim card number

if you cannot login My account, message support and they can help

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.