cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@CS_Agent in our Community

Rosep8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I upgraded my plan a week ago—two weeks early for my old plan—up to a $65/month plan w/30GB data @ 4G speed, but seems within a mere few days of that “upgrade”, there’s been a new option available? One for the EXACT same price that I’m now paying, but with 50GB data @5G speed? Why was I not given the option for a this deal? I’ve been a good customer for over a year AND, ever since my upgrade last week, I’ve been unable to receive or send photos or video messages via text (pls see ticked I submitted 20 mins ago).. picture/video texts is something that is explicitly listed as being an unlimited service in my plan? 

I’d like my plan to be switched to the better deal for the same price I’m currently paying as of last week, and I’m fine with a 3 month commitment or even a year commitment. I do not wish to be ripped off by having to pay for a full month again after only a week though, please. I did that once already this month, twice would be considered by anyone a criminal offence committed by PM/Telus, don’t you agree?

3 REPLIES 3

hi @Rosep8 yes.  So message agent here is better

Rosep8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lol guess the link for private msg to agent that the chat bot gave me was actually a link to make a public post!? 🤣 thank you, tho! I will def do that if nec (it just better still be available when this month is over!! 😡)

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Rosep8  Just change your plan to the one you want for next renewal and your all good 

add also remove your personal info this is a public forum 

add there no one to talk to everything’s done online here but this is how to get to support should you need to 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.