cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA US plan

TanyaWaiz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the unlimited Canada-US+talk+ text+20GB.  To be clear I am able to call a USA phone number from Canada and within USA at no xtra cost.  And able to call a Canada phone number while in the USA? 

7 REPLIES 7

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@TanyaWaiz I'm assuming you're in Quebec? That's the only province that offers a 20GB Can/US plan ($43). The rest of Canada only has a $50/40GB Can/US plan. 

But in answer to your question, yes 

gbranscombe1963
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is this same thing for messages also? Can I text and MMS A US number and Can number while in Canada. While I am in the US can I text and MMS a US or Canada number? 

Good of you to ask and clarify. Another detail is that this is a prepaid service. There are no extra charges if that was what you were concerned about. You could try calling Timbuktu and see what happens and you would not get charged...even if it went through.

TanyaWaiz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks so much.  Will now place my call 😉

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TanyaWaiz  .YES that’s exactly right you can . Great plan too BTW 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TanyaWaiz 

yes, this is a plan included with US roaming.  You can use data in US and make call to US while in Canada and also make and receive calls in US back to Canada (and to US)

Whether in Canada or the US, this plan includes unlimited calling, text, picture and video and messaging to phone numbers within and between Canada and the US. Data can be used in both Canada and the US.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @TanyaWaiz 

yes, you can 

Need Help? Let's chat.