cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying Add-On (USA Unlimited Text $8) but payment history & overview shows Visa Debit Top Up $8 only

egg007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After payment, my Overview Add-On section does not show "USA Unlimited Text".

Should I go through steps to purchase the Add-on "USA Unlimited Text $8" again assuming the system recognized what I just paid as a top up of credit in my account, and this time around the system will actually purchase the USA Text add-on for me?

Or should I just wait to see if the add-on will eventually be updated on my account?

I just don't want to double purchase the add-on. Any help please?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

vending machine is a good metaphor. 

But all websites, you picked something, paid and you got it.  

Here, you picked something, it brings you to add money.  You added and you have to go back and pick again. weird.  I missed that when I bought my add-on last time, too

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@egg007 

Your self serve account is like a vending machine. It doesn't know what you want and it doesn't matter how many buttons you push before you add your money....until you do it just sits there. Once there is money dropped in the coin slot then once you select what you desire, confirm and submit your purchase it comes alive and drops your selection into your account for use. Log out and reboot your phone. Manually chose T-Mobile or at&t......When you eat your smarties do you suck them very slowly? Or crunch them very fast? Do you eat the red ones last?🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬😊

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

To pre-verify your account, provide your full name, address, your email, phone # and 4-digit account PIN#

Meow
Mayor / Maire

All countable features will show up on the overview page. Unlimited features show up in Plan Details. ie. roaming talk and text.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-611

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@egg007  Check your available balance

Is the money sitting in there? If so you did step one of two in buying an add-on.

Add-on purchases are two steps 

• Add money to account
  • Go and buy the add-on

So if money is in available balance then go now to Purchase add-ons and go buy it. 

Let us know!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@egg007   buying addon is a 2 steps process

1 Load fund

2. actual purchase of the addon

It does sound like you might have just loaded fund and didn't do step 2.  Check your My Account, do you see Available Fund = $8 ?  If so, then yes, you only loaded fund and didn't buy the add-on yet.

Go back and and and PM will use the money from available fund in your account and wouldn't take money from your credit card again

Need Help? Let's chat.