Did you mean: 

Buy new phone Samsung S23

Vicky5187
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I buy phone trade in how much I will save

5 REPLIES 5

@BKNS27 wrote:

@computergeek541 

Wow thanks! Much better offer than Black Friday...$220 ($200 + $20) for the S9.

I will go into a Samsung store tomorrow!

I'm not even sure they care what you give them for a trade in.  I entered the IMEI of an even order Samsung device that comes up as a $0 trade in value.  I even tried selecting the option that the phone doesn't work properly and the Samsung Canada website still offered the $200 promotional trade-in credit.

@computergeek541 

Wow thanks! Much better offer than Black Friday...$220 ($200 + $20) for the S9.

I will go into a Samsung store tomorrow!

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Vicky5187 

I found out that Samsung Canada doesn't give good value for your trade-in.

On Black Friday, I got a spam email from Samsung Canada to upgrade to the S23 so I tested out the trade in value for my Samsung S9...disappointing $29 cdn.

I also got the same email from Samsung USA and they trade in value was $200 usd! Should have cross the line and trade it in but a zoo on Black Friday in the US on BF.

Currently, the Samsung Canada site is offering another $200 on top of the trade in value of the old device when purchasing most S23 models.  As for the $29 offer for an S9, that's a very old device.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Vicky5187 

I found out that Samsung Canada doesn't give good value for your trade-in.

On Black Friday, I got a spam email from Samsung Canada to upgrade to the S23 so I tested out the trade in value for my Samsung S9...disappointing $29 cdn.

I also got the same email from Samsung USA and they trade in value was $200 usd! Should have cross the line and trade it in but a zoo on Black Friday in the US on BF.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Vicky5187 if you meant trade in via PM, then no, PM is no longer selling phones

you have to check with Samsung site directly for the trade-in value

Need Help? Let's chat.