cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back rate cards!

coolcatz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please bring back rate cards that show all the rates on one page!  So helpful when choosing a plan.

Does anyone know who I need to talk to about getting rate cards again?

16 REPLIES 16

coolcatz

I checked and Public brought back the rate cards on their support page, yay!

coolcatz

Actually I am a retailer, I no longer have access to rate cards even on the Telus portal.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I guess with a little effort you can make one and then share with the Community.

It might be helpful for new (and existing0 clients. It will be similar as car feature comparison:

Base  Ex  LX  Touring Lux  etc.

then here list of has/do not have

coolcatz

PXL_20220124_233104816.jpg

@coolcatz 

Something like this?

Plans and Features

$15$25$35$40$50$60$70
100 minutes  Canada-wide minutes X      
Unlimited Canada-Wide minutes  XXXXXX
Unlimited Canada and US Minutes      XX
Data  0 MB500 MB2.5 GB4.5 GB10 GB15 GB20 GB
Bonus Data with Autopay 250 Mb500 MB500 MB500 MB500 MB500 MB500 MB
         Total Data with Autopay 0.25 GB1 GB3 GB5 GB10.5 GB15.5 GB20.5 GB
Unlimited Incoming Calls XXXXXXX
Unlimited Text and MMS XXXXXXX

Add-ons:

US Roaming
Bundle - US Roaming - Talk Text (10-day) - $15.00
Bundle - US Roaming - Talk Text 250 Data (10-day) - $20.00
Data - US Roaming - 1 GB Data (10-day) - $20.00
Data - US Roaming - 250 MB Data (10-day) - $10.00
Data - US Roaming - 500 MB Data (10-day) - $15.00
Text - US Roaming - Unlimited Text (10-day) - $8.00
Talk - US Roaming - Unlimited Talk (10-day) - $8.00

Data

1GB Add-on - $15.00
200MB Add-on - $5.00

Talk
100 Philippines Long Distance Minutes - $15.00
1000 U.K. Long Distance Minutes - $15.00
1000 U.S. Long Distance Minutes - $15.00
300 International Long Distance Minutes*  - $15.00
500 China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan Long Distance Minutes - $15.00
500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance - $5.00
750 India & Pakistan Long Distance Minutes - $15.00

**Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela.
Calls must originate from Canada.

@coolcatz 

I suspect a retail location which offers Public Mobile products/activations might be willing to provide you a photocopy of their rate card. 

If not, just take a photo of a current one and use it for the purposes you wish.

coolcatz

PXL_20220124_233104816.jpg

@coolcatz 

You could screenshot every plan with details expanded,  copy and paste it into a Word document, fitting it to one page.

Then you'd have what you're looking for. 

Maybe the customer support agents could locate a PDF version of a plan page document and be kind enough to email it to you. It's worth a shot, here's how to contact them:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

coolcatz

Thank you but this does not have all the information.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@coolcatz , remember, the in-market plans change occasionally. At least 3 times in 2021.

So, although it is handy to have something printed out with your for reference, it is always best to check the Public Mobile Plans page or your Self Serve account before referring someone or activating, so that you know what is available.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

How the old rate card look like?  Sorry, I am still relatively new here

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@coolcatz  Now they're gone, just assume it's permanent. If you really need one, you'll need to create it for yourself or copy the image offered by @HALIMACS

Just all part of the new PM look. 

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@coolcatz wrote:

Please bring back rate cards that show all the rates on one page!  So helpful when choosing a plan.

Does anyone know who I need to talk to about getting rate cards again?

But that would help you make a decision that's best for you but not necessarily help PM maximize revenue!

Hi @coolcatz 

Just for you, I have the following pic (adapted from the Change Plan tab) which may be useful.  Just right-click, and save to your favorite word program to print/copy/distribute as you wish.

Remember, these are base plan prices only.   Having auto-pay enabled will enhance the data component on each plan as further described in each plan's details:

HALIMACS_0-1643061708222.png

coolcatz

No I need to have it all on one page printed out.  I'm sure it would not be a big deal for Public to make them available again.  

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@coolcatz 

But everything is already spelled out on the plans page: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Need Help? Let's chat.