cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing week subscription packages for new members only?!!!

JayVee1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile,

What is the purpose of alienating current members from the Boxing Day plans? I;m looking to update and you've provided the awesome 3g plans only.  Is this a mistake? If so please recitfy in a timely manner.

Regards,

JayVee

17 REPLIES 17

PMHehe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@hTideGnow 

does not matter which mode or link use, nothing is working. definitely something wrong with PM system.

CS Agent cannot help with this technical issue.

PM is loosing existing customers and potential upgrade revenues if problem cannot be fixed soon.

Nobody can guarantee $34/40G new customers plan be given to existing customers on Boxing Day.

Waiting for luck or nothing...

hi @PMHehe you tried Incognito/private/secret mode??

there were couple posts like that earlier.  I think all you can do is to contact support and ask them to help change plan if you have one in your mind, or let them know so they can fix it 

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PMHehe

@Chalupa_Batman

Nothing changed based on you wrote. Still the same like @JayVee1 mentioned only 3G plans showing under My Account

JayVee1

Hi, I did that and the only options listed were 3G plans. Not much selection to say the least. It would seem counterproductive to unsubscribe only to join again.  Koodo does have the same promo so there are options.

@Korth_  That’s the magic of public mobile they make dreams come true 🙂 after dec 27 you will see my screen shots only show $5 for loyalty and $2 for auto pay because I’ll be fully on the 30 day plan again 

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Handy1 

Apologies. It looked too good to be true, lol.

@Korth_  Because that promo plan 40GB for $34 was offered this past Black Friday to existing customers so I I make plan change for it in dec27 when my 90 day plan I’m currently on expires . So I see my rewards  x3 subscription (auto pay ) is normally $2 every 30 days because mine runs 90  days I see $6 same with loyalty max out at $5 I see $15 after 90 days my friend referrals are actually only 23 but I see x3 for 90 days to make 69 . It’s legit I promise I’m not that clever to make this stuff up 

Korth_

@Handy1 

Please explain how you could combine a promo plan Available for new activations only with a plan that has legacy Rewards (not available for new customers who activate their accounts after January 2023)?

My potential referrals would be most interested.

@Korth_  Yes it loyalty max out at $5 but when being on 90 day plan you see your rewards x3  and im going to the 30 day plan so the document is legit 

Korth_

@Handy1 wrote:

Handy1_0-1703214259371.png

That is a fake screenshot.

$15 Loyalty Reward? For the a 30-day promo plan which is "Available for new activations only"? And what is "Subscription" Reward?

@Chris_K2  No the 40GB for $34 is just for new activations this time around unfortunately 

Andy85

A lot could change from now until December 26. As we saw with Black Friday, Public Mobile kept adding plans and switching offers to compete with their competitors pricing until the very last day of the promotion. Keep checking the plan page every so often to see if the deals change! 🤞

Chris_K2

Our existing customers able to get the $34. 5G plan with 40 gigs because I see it on the home page. But when I go into my subscriptions, it's not there as an option And when I click on it from the home page, it tells me to log in and then it's gone again.

Read what I wrote and try it.

PMHehe

same boat. only seen 3G plans under my account. no 4G 5G options given for upgrade current plan....

don't know how many people have this issue in the community

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JayVee1  It’s normal for carriers to have new activation only plans . But also know these plan are sometimes offered to existing customers to at times . For example the 40GB for $34 plan that’s just for new activations was offered to existing customers this past Black Friday weekend . So there chance the plan you want right now will come available for existing customers again 

Handy1_0-1703214259371.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @JayVee1 

Just to let you know, we are all customers like you. But if you go into your subscriptions section, click on Change Subscription and you'll see offers that aren't on the site itself. Take a peek. But don't change unless you want to.

Need Help? Let's chat.