cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a new SIM card, can't switch it

gerster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried after I logged in under my profile to punch in my new SIM card and it won't let me.

I've had problems with the old SIM card so I ordered a new card. I received it today and I tried to punch in the new SIM card and try to save it and nothing got changed.

Not in front of my phone so I can't put in my new SIM card. Can somebody give me advice before I bring the card to my kid.

4 REPLIES 4

@gerster 

sim.jpg

gerster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No the new SIM card #. Looks like somebody replied and said to try it on the desktop. I am trying it on my cell phone so I will now try it on my desktop.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gerster the issue is likely because you have used a mobile phone to login and made the change, which the mobile site has glitches

please use a desktop or laptop tovlogin My account and request Change Sim card

@gerster wrote:

I tried after I logged in under my profile to punch in my new SIM card and it won't let me.

I've had problems with the old SIM card so I ordered a new card. I received it today and I tried to punch in the new SIM card and try to save it and nothing got changed.

Not in front of my phone so I can't put in my new SIM card. Can somebody give me advice before I bring the card to my kid.

Are you saying that the SIM doersn't phystically fit into or your phone oir that the Self Serve website won't allow the SIM card change to be made?  For maiking the SIM card fit into your device, there are removable parts to the SIM card to size it to the needed size. As for the Self Serve account, please try using a web browser on a PC or Mac device instead of a mobile device.

Need Help? Let's chat.