cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought 40$ 15gb plan, still have 1gb

reda2011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,

I Just change my plan from 25$ for the 40$ 15gb plan but my account still says I have 1gb available and it's almost full.

Can you please do something to correct this mistake. I was billed 40$ + taxes.

Thank you 

9 REPLIES 9

Coverhiro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@reda2011 

Not sure if the $35 for 20GB plan is still available, but it seems like people were getting it on Monday still.

It's a promotion that runs for 15 payment cycles. $55 dollars originally, but with a $20 credit for 15 months.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

reda2011

Hi,

Yeah the problem has been resolved but I was hoping to get 12gb/month by putting 12MONTHS12GB promo code, too bad public isn't offering to loyal customers.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@reda2011 

I'm really glad that you found your solution to your original problem.

Enjoy your new data and 4G speed. 

@reda2011 hi the 12 gig promo as stated is for new activations only  

@reda2011 wrote:

Thanks a lot for the super quick response both of you but I may have forgotten to put the promo code which gives the 12gb 

Extra data so I may need help with that as well.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@reda2011 

So sorry, but that promo code is just for new activations.  Existing customers can't use that promo code for just changing plans.

reda2011

Thanks a lot for the super quick response both of you but I may have forgotten to put the promo code which gives the 12gb 

Extra data so I may need help with that as well.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@reda2011 

hi you are probably looking at a cached version of your account use a differrent browser in private or incognito mode and sign back i to see if it updates 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@reda2011 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito mode or private mode first.

Your probably looking at old cached information before.

Need Help? Let's chat.