cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus data vanished

Jodysb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I noticed a few months back I received some bonus data, It was around 100GB I believe. I noticed it there every month but never went over on my included data so it was never really used, I think it may have been at 99gb remaining. This month I used all my included data and then got the super slow unlimited data option only after that. I logged into my account today to see what's going on and my free bonus data is just gone. As I normally don't use my included data there is no way I used 99GB in a couple of days, days that my speed has been so slow it has been almost unusable. Where did the bonus go ? 

2 REPLIES 2

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jodysb 

I’m not sure about your 100GB bounce data, The loyalty bounce data was 5GB, 30 GB or 240GB, there was no 100 GB bounce, those bounce data had 150 days expiry date, most likely all loyalty bounce data has been expired for all customers.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Jodysb   It sounds like the bonus data that was given for loyalty when PM switched from $ rewards to the points system in May.  It had an expiry of 150 days so is probably expired now.

Need Help? Let's chat.