cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday deals for existing customer ?

PG6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m a customer since 2021 and was interested in changing my plan to 29$ 10gb data special offer. All the Black Friday plans I’ve checked have said “new activations only” in the offer details section.  But I’ve seen some conflicting answers in the comment section. I also don’t wanna switch phone numbers or lose my old rewards system.  Can someone please clarify ?

I don’t know if province makes a difference I’m in Quebec 

update:

i logged in and viewed my change subscription options. I was not given the 29$ for 10gb option but I was offered 29$ for 6gb which was not on the public mobile “shop” page. I successfully registered and will be switching upon renewal. 

9 REPLIES 9

Carolccc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

$29/10gb plan only shows available to existing customer on Black Friday to Saturday morning. If you change to $29/6gb. This is also good deal for existing customer

briRoy

New activations only refers to SIM prices, not the plans. I thought I would buy a spare SIM, but $10 for existing customers. I did upgrade to the Black Friday 40g f0r 34$ 5g plan.

Hannnnnnn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my friend changed successfully

@PG6 

@PG6 wrote:

This is why I’m confused, the “fine print” is not reflecting people’s experiences… thanks for the feedback

I've tried to change to that plan but it isn't offered to me. You can try, but make sure to select Change on Renewal. You won't lose your number or Rewards just by upgrading your current plan. Let us know if you successfully upgrade.

bske

I believe all the Black Friday offers open to current customers. You can change the subscription in your account. I believe through website is better than the app on the phone. 

PG6

This is why I’m confused, the “fine print” is not reflecting people’s experiences… thanks for the feedback

Hannnnnnn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my friend is not a new customer, but she changed to $29 for 10 G successfully.

PG6

Are there any Black Friday offers open to current customers ?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PG6 

the "fine print" says it's for new activations only.

added...

you won't lose Rewards just changing your plan. Never opt out of Rewards in favor of Points....points suck.

shift.png

Need Help? Let's chat.