cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday deal -SIM card just ordered

Lf_0428
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just ordered by SIM card. I won’t have it for a few days and by then the Black Friday deal will be over. Is there anyway to register without a new SIM card. I have a phone. 

7 REPLIES 7
Moved:

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Here is an eBay offer....NOT ME......but another member here...offer see here. 

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Melch wrote:

I second the vote to get a vendor on amazon or ebay to give you the sim number after purchase while you are waiting for the physical SIM card to arrive.  Then you can enter it into your account activation process and enjoy the rewards!

Click the HERE above your note. 

Melch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I second the vote to get a vendor on amazon or ebay to give you the sim number after purchase while you are waiting for the physical SIM card to arrive.  Then you can enter it into your account activation process and enjoy the rewards!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Lf_0428 

Unfortunatley, you need the SIM card number to activate a plan.  This needs to be done by December 2.  You likely won't get the SIM card by then.

Can you drop by a store vendor like Walmart, Mobile shop (Superstore), WoW Mobile, London drugs?  It is free SIM card for this promotion.

Other option is to buy a SIM card either via Amazon or ebay and some vendors will activate for you or give you the Sim card number via messaging before shipping so you could activate first.  

Some regulars on the forum have extra SIM card and may be able to help.....   

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Lf_0428 not unless someone sells you a Sim and gives you the number so you can activate it and then they mail you the Sim card!  I got 1 ID send you.

The other thing you can do is go to a Walmart or superstore mobile shop or London drugs and activate a new card  if those stores are around you

Need Help? Let's chat.