cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Plan

Mellyvb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Should I switch to the Black Friday deal?  I will post the pic of the one I have now and the pic of the Black Friday deal. Also - should I be switching to the 90day plan for the $5 discount?

IMG_2966.png

IMG_2967.png

6 REPLIES 6

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

No-brainer. There is also a 4G version of the $34 plan, with the difference being that any data add-on's you have will continue to work with the 4G version, whereas on the 5G version they are incompatible because of the unlimited nature of it.

SMajid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would 100% switch over, double the data for $1 more than the original $39/month plan. You would save $15 in total if you kept the $39 plan and went for 90 days, so that is also something to think about. 

Overall, I would imagine you aren't going to find a plan like that elsewhere, and it pays off in the long run. Switch!

tkdmasterg

I had the same plan as you, but I'm switching to the $40 5G special, because it get double the data at 5G speeds, for only $1 more. What I like is that you can set it now for your renewal date. So if the sale goes before that, I'm still locked in for the deal.

tkdmasterg_1-1700168188203.png

bsung

I would say Black Friday deal as its 5G and it's the same price even if you switch to the 90 day plan

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Switch. It’s cheaper, faster, and you have unlimited “slow” data if you use up the 20 GB.  There is no downside. 

There is no 90 day option with this plan, though. 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Mellyvb Definitely switch. It's cheaper and reduced speed unlimited data after the 20GB.

Need Help? Let's chat.