cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

GreatThanks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1.  How to remove my existing credit card information? I tried >payment>manage payment method.  I cannot remove my card information.

2.  How many days of notice require to close my account?

3 REPLIES 3

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@GreatThanks 

1. call *611 to remove it

2. non of payment for 90 days account will permanently close and lost number, if you don't port out but if you like to port out you need your account in here be active to allow you port out.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To close account, remove autopay and on next renewal your account will be suspended due to no pay. After 90 days account will be deleted and number lost.

You can close account immediately if you port out your number to other provider.

To remove CC I do not see an option so you would have to contact agent to do that for you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@GreatThanks   

1. you cannot remove the credit card yourself.  you have to open ticket with PM CS agent  and they will cancel for you (will provide at the end of this post)

2. PM is prepaid, no need to notice them, just disabled pre-authorized payments and PM cannot take more money in renewal and account will be suspended.  90  days later, it will be clsoed

To open ticket with PM

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.