cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

KappyD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I check to insure my bill is being  paid from my Credit Card on Autopay?

16 REPLIES 16

HI @pamprasad   That looks right to me.  Last time you pay $50 + tax manually.  However, there are likely some rewards such as Community reward, loyalty reward, Friends referral reward or even Autopay rewards that saved you $31  Hence only $19  was needed.  The $31 is now saved as Available Fund.  Your next payment will only be $19 (+tax)

If you want to be certain what saving you got from last payment, go to Transaction History (Click on the View Payment History link on top around Available Fund) and you can show last 30 days or even longer to see what are all the savings you got.  

Post the screenshot if you want to and we can try to explain

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pamprasad : Another screen is also helpful. Make a screenshot of the View Payment history page.

You have $31. Your plan is $50. So you need another $19 for your next renewal on the 23rd. Those are the relevant facts I can see from that page.

Edit: And why aren't you on autopay? It's a free 2 bucks. If you're paying for your service by other means you can still set up a spent-out "credit" card gift card to get the $2 and never touch it anyway.

pamprasad

 here is my this month bills 

(picture removed for privacy reasons)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pamprasad : Pictures tell a 1000 words. Can you post your transaction history from here (not payment card) and maybe even the left side of your overview page.

pamprasad

I paid my bill of $52.50 but, now I am charged for $19 something and I am wondering what this charge is for is there anyway you can tell me what this charge is.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pamprasad : This is a 30 day term. But were you wanting to renew the term? Are you using roaming add-ons? If you like, you could let the account suspend by turning off autopay if you have it set on. Or if you have a balance enough to cover your plan cost then you could use the Lost/stolen function to Suspend your account before the renewal.

pamprasad

I keep paying my bills and I still have to pay my bill.  On dec.25th and onwards I paid my bill for my Jan bill bc I was in the US and yesterday I went to my account and I saw that i have to pay you again. This month I can't pay my bill bc I am I have to pay you again.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KappyD wrote:

How can I check to insure my bill is being  paid from my Credit Card on Autopay?

@KappyD 

At the bottom of your landing page on your Self Serve account you should see the below if you are registered for AutoPay.

esjliv_0-1629682275234.png

Meow
Mayor / Maire

On renewal day you should get SMS from PM saying what rewards have been applied. $2 AutoPay should be there...

For actual amount paid check on-line your credit card status at issuing bank.

@z10user4

I activated my plan through CCS, so that may be why I didn't get the first $2. I think in their activation form there was no option to trigger Autopay right away.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

@JK8 

I never got $4 at my first renewal, just $2

@Anonymous …can you confirm that if you are on autopay, the first renewal is $4?

Edit: thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@t_p : Did you check the box for autopay at activation? If so, you would have seen it added in to Available Funds as a credit shortly after activation. Then at your first renewal, with autopay toggled on still, you would get another $2 as part of the renewal process. But renewal money always comes out of Available Funds first.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@JK8 

I never got $4 at my first renewal, just $2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

My Account Overview tab , at the bottom, you will see a section about Autopay,  if you see that, that confirms Autopay is enabled properly 

if you want to confirm they did take the money without issue , Check My Account, Payment,  Transaction tab

t_p
Mayor / Maire

Basically, you can't. If there is a glitch in the Autopay payment, you'll see your service suspended.

Just to be clear, if you have any money in your Available Funds, that will be used first.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@KappyD wrote:

Look in self service. You will see a $2 reward for autopay which means your cc is on file and you have selected autopay. You can also look at Payment History.

Autopay does not happen until the first renewal where you will get $4 off…..then $2 for all subsequent renewals.

Need Help? Let's chat.