cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does any one have concerns with the new rewards web pages in the way referral numbers are listed?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

The new login that lists what numbers that attribute to your credits lacks integrity. For those that track their referrals for....active....lost....or changed their number.....how will you do it now?

My referral header look like this. 

037CB3C7-880F-4492-99EF-2F5A86C25E60.jpeg

Below where it says “This Pay cycle includes:”

There are 21 numbers listed below. So that means to me $21 not $12.....that is,  if I was silly.

Only the 12 numbers that = $12 should be shown. 

If 21 are going to show then should there not be against every number, a status like:

Active

Inactive, account ported out

Inactive, account closed

Inactive, account suspended 

*Inactive, was never a referral that belonged to you and we had no where else to put it. 

* Yes silly again, but true I have numbers listed that were never my referrals. 

15 REPLIES 15

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Being that Public Mobile is self service and wants to have the option of no human to human voice contact, lowest overhead possible, but still have employees on the payroll to handle inquiries would it not be prudent to have the most informative My Account and My Rewards web site to alleviate inquiries??

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@computergeek541 

Ok. As long as I have been here, I have only seen last 4 digits of my referral numbers (partial phone #’s xxx-xxx-1234). Thus my misinterpretation of what you said. It would be nice to see your support here on this issue. 

Your misinterpretation is my fault as I used some awkward wording.  Are you saying that you wish that the full phone number was shown?  I can almost certaintely say that won't happen as that would be a privacy issue.   I do agree that there could be more information provided about which phone numbers are active vs. suspended.  The issue that I have is with the non-user friendly seperate logins.

@computergeek541 

Ok. As long as I have been here, I have only seen last 4 digits of my referral numbers (partial phone #’s xxx-xxx-1234). Thus my misinterpretation of what you said. It would be nice to see your support here on this issue. 

Lol....I am afraid to click any button with that refers to “ points”. I see it know. Another over sight.....why not in the loyalty rewards part?

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CountyDownIeUk  I am on old rewards to. Simply go to the new rewards login and click discover public points.

Screenshot_20220202-221523_Chrome.jpg

Then scroll down to Anniversary points.

Screenshot_20220202-221650_Chrome.jpg

I am on the old rewards.....not points! 

I would think that I could add 360 or 365 days to my start date and know. It comes when it comes guess....I just know around what week or so to expect. The other question is......even if I did figure it out..,...would the loyalty reward sync with my payment date or be rewarded after payment date...thus another month to go by, before you see it? I don’t know.  Like I say it comes when it comes and I cannot see it on My Rewards. 

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

Unfortunately, the numbers in the referral lists no longer serve any usefull purpose. It's my belief that the list now shows the most recent last 4 numbers of any account that was opened with your referral code, even if that account has now been closed/cancelled.

Factually I can blow that last 4 numbers  belief of yours, out of the water. Has some one from PM verified with you that the list will no longer serve any useful purpose? 

I have 21 numbers that are listed. 

I have 12 numbers that are legit

I have 5 numbers that never were my referrals

I have 4 numbers that were my referrals that have moved on. 

No matter how you slice it or dice it....the rewards credits must have integrity. 

When I said "last 4 numbers", I'm really mean the last 4 digits of the phone number belonging to the referred account.  My observations are from personal experience. I'm a customer before anything else.  As I was saying, I believe that the list now includes the partial phone number of anyone you've ever referred.  I have no way to absolutely confirm that.  I do know that accounts now show a list of phone numbers greater (sometimes much greater) than the number of active referrals.

BeachNBeer

@CountyDownIeUk  Click "Discover Points"..

Then scroll down to anniversary points... " You can earn 10 points on...and it gives your date" 😎

@BeachNBeer 

Can you show me that.....I can’t find it. 

@computergeek541 wrote:

Unfortunately, the numbers in the referral lists no longer serve any usefull purpose. It's my belief that the list now shows the most recent last 4 numbers of any account that was opened with your referral code, even if that account has now been closed/cancelled.

Factually I can blow that last 4 numbers  belief of yours, out of the water. Has some one from PM verified with you that the list will no longer serve any useful purpose? 

I have 21 numbers that are listed. 

I have 12 numbers that are legit

I have 5 numbers that never were my referrals

I have 4 numbers that were my referrals that have moved on. 

No matter how you slice it or dice it....the rewards credits must have integrity. 

I feel they should list, at least, what numbers = the credit. And are you saying that there is no point of listing any of the numbers and just accept whatever the $ figure of credit is?? Most of my household bills categorize where the debits and credits come from...even Telus. This process is very fragile as I have heard stories of questioning your referrals and losing all of them. It would be nice if you would be supportive to the needs of the customer. 

@esjliv 

No and that’s my issue. Old way was bang on and may have had 1 or 2 extra numbers that were suspended thus it would have shown 14 numbers but only $12 credit. The 2 extra I would flag for 90 days to see what happened. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I always just look at the Loyalty  amount and the number seemes correct(the number now is the same before My Rewards was introduced)..  but because of you post , I expand the list,  count the number shows there and there is one more than the Loyalty Rewards amount!!!   

So  maybe one already suspended and is still shown there?? 

um.. PM awares of this "feature" ??

BeachNBeer

@esjliv  would be great if anything matched 🤣 such a ridiculous site (or multiple sites now lol) only decent thing is you can see your anniversary day now and not have to try to calculate it 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk  - would be great if numbers listed correlated to the actual phone numbers/accounts statuses. I thought that even in the older version!

I don't see much difference from the old to the new for me. Are saying that 21 to 12 differential was not like that in the older version in your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.