cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing under Subscription Plan

Amoeba123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have recently registered with Public Mobile and two payments have already been withdrawn from my account, one for $43 and one for $32. However I dont have any data left. I need to talk to an agent to find out how my payment plan works and where to access my data limit on my phone. After paying out $65. Im surprised I have run through my data.  Is there someone I can talk to on the phone? the online chat does not work for me.

9 REPLIES 9

HI @Amoeba123 

no change plan fees.  But remember to use change on schedule to avoid losing money as pm does not provide partial refunds if you change plan early with Change now opton

And $34 plan is not intended for existing customers, but you can ask support , YMMV

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Amoeba123

Yes hey are! Are these plans available to existing customers without them charging you additional "change plan" fees?

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Handy1 

Thanks I did post an update to that plan. 6G plan?🤔😉

@RavingRaven  The 40GB for $34 hasn’t been offered since black Friday weekend for existing customers.also worth noting the 50GB for $39 is 4G plan and the 60GB $40 and 100GB $50 plans are 5G unlimited data plans @Amoeba123 

RavingRaven

@Amoeba123 

I just checked my account and the $34 plan is no longer available but they have $39/50GB, $40/60GB and $50/100GB. Wow they are really pushing the big data plans!

RavingRaven

@Amoeba123 

You will need to message with an agent about the extra charge. Do you see it in your payment history? If it's an error they will credit it back to your account. Click on the link below to send a private message. Click on your avatar to see when they respond to your message (usually within a couple of hours).

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Edit: Some plans are for new activations only but check your account by clicking on "Change subscription" to see what new plans are available to existing users. I think you can get the $34/40GB plan if I recall correctly.

Amoeba123

thank you Raving Raven! I have the $49 per month 4g plan for 20gb of data. No i did not add on data. I have managed o reset my data limit so now it shows I only used 1.43 GB so thats fine. But I still dont understand why PM has charged me twice in one month given that billing is done once monthly.  I also was wondering if I can take advantage of he promotion for the 4gb plan which has now been reduced o $29 a month... it would be great if I could just speak to an agent! Why is this not an option for customers?

RavingRaven

@Amoeba123 

What plan do you have? $39? Did you buy add on data? If you have a 5G plan the add on data won't work. You will need to ask the agent to remove it and credit your account. If you run out of data in almost every case it's a better deal to renew early or change plans early.

To find your data limiter (default is 5GB) on your phone go to your Settings then:

• Network and internet
  • Mobile network
  • Data warning and limit

Or depending on your phone you might have to click on the settings icon  beside the mobile network listed (Public Mobile) to find the data warning and limit setting. You can reset your data warning and limiter there.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Amoeba123  sorry no phone number for support . Everything done online but your billing is every 30 days . You ca use this direct link to submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Need Help? Let's chat.