cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing looks off... first time with Community Rewards

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Just passing this to get some opinions maybe I just need more sleep or more coffee. Here's my monthly bill. Billing date is the 24th of each month.

So August 24th to September 24th

$15 - $4 Loyalty - $2 for cc payment - $1 RaF = $8 

On August 4th I received my first Community Reward of $10.

My Aug 24th to Sept 24th bill says amount due is $6.72 and my "Available Funds" went from that $10 CR to $2 

Something seems off. Not sure why I'd owe $6.72 and only have $2 left from the CR. My bill should be $0.00

Anyone experience something funny with CC payment combined with a CR credit? I can screen shot if it helps.

10 REPLIES 10

@Grinch- Yes, I then looked at another account and it showed fine.

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have 2 accounts.

Both show my rewards correctly.
Both show same rewards for next payment. 

Then every month I get $1 less on both accounts.

This is very poor.

On the face of it that screen looks right. But where'd 8 bucks go? Can you add your payment history?

Adding - I missed the Sep 21 too. 🙂

@Chalupa_Batman  Looks right to me . I don’t see the $10 community reward there .you have $9 in rewards 

Oh wait... I think I figured it out and I screwed up.

$6.72 is due September 21st for the 30 days there till October 21st. Oh crap. If I just played with things a bit longer I would have figured it out. I didn't see any charges to my CC for this month yet so....   geesh.

Very sorry guys for wasting your time and brain power on this. I just figured it out. I'm a dumb a$$. LOL

As per your request sir.

KennethJAdams_0-1692924267780.png

So there was $10 in the Available Funds placed there on August 4th. 

I looked at my credit card and the July payment was accurate.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So $6 in BC. Show us a screenshot of that future payment screen. So this is happening tonight? You should have the rewards by now. Or your payment history. My future payment screen shows nothing about any rewards. hmmm

Right. Up $10. Bill was $15-$7 in credits leaving me $8 - $8 from my balance leaving me $2 which is correct however not sure why I owe $6.72

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So you were up $10. Then the rewards should have been paid in making it $17. Then your renewal should leave you with $2 balance.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Chalupa_Batman  Never have myself that’s seems odd I think you got enough sleep too because your bill should be zero . If what you’re saying is accurate and i believe it is . Nothing surprises me here anymore 😛

Need Help? Let's chat.