cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

Matthieu_C
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi community. I switched from a 3 month plan to month to month and now my billing is confusing. Debits and credits all over the place. How can I have someone explore with me what’s going on? It’s seems very messy. 

16 REPLIES 16

Matthieu_C

Thanks everyone.  The CS agent was able to clarify.  

@Matthieu_C 

you currently have a $60 balance in your account. look at your credit card statement and see if the amount taken from your card is correct. it looks like the system took the previous plans 90 days amount from your card. then subtracted the new $35/3gb plan. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

When was this renewal supposed to happen? I think it's done.

I see 30 day items and 30 day reward lines. I see 90 day items and 90 day reward lines. That system issue appears to have come OFF your balance.

But yes that's a jumbled up mess.

What plan does the system think you're on now? Be sure to click those little spinner refresh icons lower down or use private mode.

Got a page 2?

It looks like you're out of pocket $20.

I wonder if this a normal messy transition from a 90 day plan to a 30 day plan.

Matthieu_C

I was on a 90 day plan and chose to have the system move me to a month to month plan on my next renewal date.

Hi @Matthieu_C 

someone in the Community might be able to make sense of these transactions event7,  but maybe open ticket with PM CS agent first and see what thay say

Matthieu_C

I was on a 90 day plan. I told the system to change me over to a month-to-month plan on my next renewal. I did not choose the “change now” feature.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Matthieu_C , 

did you make the plan change on Oct 24 or 26th?

or your regular renewal is on 24th and you made a "change plan now" on 26th??

@Matthieu_C 

it means they messed up and they credited money back to you. I'm still trying to decipher the rest of it.

are you on a 90 day plan and you scheduled a plan change?

contact customer support. that looks like a jumbled up mess

Matthieu_C

F2314B1E-00C0-4266-B523-BDBE6187B987.pngWould love to know what a system issue is too

Matthieu_C

DC484F48-DB79-45EF-8CFD-894B08D9303A.pngI’m not use to seeing so many credits and debits. What is a system issue and why do I pay for it?

Matthieu_C

What is a “system issue”?

Matthieu_C

7868BFD2-EDFC-4ACE-BABE-5F063AD2FA62.pngI hope this helps. I’ve never seen it this confusing. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Matthieu_C 

• debit = funds were added to the account
  • credit = funds were taken from account

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Post your bill so we can explain what is going on.

It usually shows:

- 30 day plan

- Canada wide talk

- automatic top-up

- and then various credits (loyalty, autopay, etc.)

- maybe something else in your case. This is what I have for my bill.

All amounts are without tax; credit card will show total including tax.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Matthieu_C  the payment history has always been confusing. Best to look at the credit card payment line.  That is the one that shows you how much you paid.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Matthieu_C 

Post a screenshot of your payment history here and we can have a look at it. Blank out personal information.

Need Help? Let's chat.