Did you mean: 

Bill payment

Clutes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Don't know how to pay my bill

10 REPLIES 10

Shadow36
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No it not suspended.it just option to add funds/make payment button isn't there.

HI @Shadow36 

is your account suspended?  There should be a button  "Pay and Resume services" there

if you just want to load extra fund, on the same payment page there you see Redeem Payment Voucher, there is a button Add funds with Credit/debit card.  

if you cannot find it , us this link https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/funds/card

and if you are using app, better to use browser to login My Account and then access the link provided by me

Shadow36

No not with voucher.i have my debit card number registered I can't add funds to account cause is no option.

hi @Shadow36 are you trying to add voucher? is the Redeem Payment voucher button there?

if stil have problem, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437                     

Shadow36

It already on there.tryed adding fund to my account there was no option to add funds to the account.it shows voucher payment button 

HI @Shadow36 

for Visa Debit, you just update the payment card like how you update your credit card

For pay by voucher, you can simply call using your phone *611 or call 1-855-4PUBLIC on another phone and laod the voucher.  You can also pay by voucher on My Account, Payments, then click Redeem Payment Voucher

Shadow36

There no option to pay by debt Visa only pay by voucher.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Clutes wrote:

Don't know how to pay my bill

@Clutes ,

If you’d like to add funds to your account ahead of your renewal date you’ve got a few options.

Add Funds with Your Registered Payment Method

1. Make sure you have a payment method registered to your account. If your subscription is active you already have a payment method registered
  2. Log in to the Public Mobile app  (select + symbol on bottom left) or My Account (click  >  symbol on bottom left)
  3. Go to the ‘Payments’ tab
  4. Select ‘Add Funds with Credit/Debit Card’
  5. Your outstanding balance will automatically be entered. You can change this to any amount you wish above $1.00
  6. If you’d like to change your payment method you can do so now as well
  7. Click the ‘Pay Now’ button to confirm your payment

Or 
Pay For Your Services Through *611 using either method below:

Pay With A Credit Card

Please note you’ll need to pre-register a payment card via Self-Serve before being able to top-up through *611 with a payment card.

1. Dial *611 from your phone.
  2. Press 1 from the main menu.
  3. Press 2 to pay with your pre-registered payment card.
  4. To make a payment equal to the amount due on your account, press 1. To select the payment amount from a list of options (i.e. $20, $40, etc.), press 2.
  5. To confirm your selection, press 1 once again, and you’ll hear a message confirming your choice.

With A Payment Voucher

1. Press 1 from the main menu.
  2. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
  3. Enter the 12-digit PIN in the box labeled ‘Payment Voucher Code’ (The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt.)

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Clutes 

log in to your account, make certain Subscribed in enabled. Subscribed is autopay using the valid credit or debit card you used on Activation. If it's not enabled, you should register a valid debit or credit card, then turn on Subscribed to ensure future renewal happen without any probs.

unscribe.jpg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Clutes 

you likely already have a credit card saved on your My Account, just make sure Automatic payment is enabled and PM will take care of it when renewal come.  If you want to do that, all you nee to do is  Login to My Account, go to Payment page, click Manage Subscription, then turn ON the Subscribed toggle.

you can also make a manual payment using the credit card on the system, just top up enough money ahead of renewal day

or you can buy vouchers from SDM/711/London Drug/Shell and load the voucher using *611 or My Account

Need Help? Let's chat.