cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill increased

Shuk-Ching
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why my August bill jumped  from $38 to $44.80 when I didn’t make any changes to my plan?

5 REPLIES 5

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Shuk-Ching   I don't know how long you've had your plan or which one you have, but if you've had it for a while you might want to log in to your account and check whether there is now a better option that would bring your cost back down.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Shuk-Ching 

If you've been with Public Mobile a while now, you may have noticed your legacy rewards disappear. Everyone has been moved to Public Points.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

This may be the reason why it was raised. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shuk-Ching  Everyone been moved to the new points system . No more $ rewards they have been relplaced with less lucrative points . Instead you get 5% back in points on plan spend and purchases and 10 points once a year . Friend referrals keep same value 1 point for each friend every 30 days . Now with a added step you have to wait till you earned 15 points to redeem $15 off your bill from the rewards portal in your account 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Shuk-Ching 

you were wondering where the autopay/loyalty discount/friend rewards gone?   PM has ended that old system and moved everyone to the new Public Points!!

So, now you have to pay full price first and PM will give you back points after.  Instead of loyalty rewards monthly, you get 10 points per year on your anniversary date with Public Mobile.  Instead of $2 autopay discount, you get 5% of your plan in points.  

And the points are useful to reduce the bill. After you got 15+ points, you will go to rewards site to redeem 15 points for $15 bill credit

Need Help? Let's chat.