cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance is enough but plan shows EXPIRED

mountainwind
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid the balance due, but plan didn't reactivate. What to do?

10 REPLIES 10

mountainwind

I had sufficient sum at the account. The problem was this balance was not connected to the account activation. Payment due is 0, but account not active. Finally, I put another 5 to the account and everything cleared. Now, it works.

mountainwind

Sorry, what do you mean REPORT LOST/FOUND. Is there an option in My account?

mountainwind

I have no service at all. When I try to pay again the balance due system doesn't allow since it's 0. Ridiculous.

Sorry, just looking again, it appears you still need to load funds.  Have you confirmed your credit card or visa debit is not expired?  You can top-up with a voucher payment from recharge.com if required.

EDIT : Sorry, this response was meant for another thread.

Have you tried restarting your phone?  Plan Expired can last until about noon Eastern Time.  Your phone may re-activate after a shutdown and restart.

This is normal for both AutoPay and non-AutoPay renewals (with balance loaded on the payment date).

mountainwind

Thank you. Will wait for moderators actions.

Ok so you will need the help of the moderators @mountainwind...click here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

and send them your problem.Wait 1 or 2 days and they will help you to fix your account.Smiley Happy

mountainwind

No, phone doesnt work. Plan is not active. Due date was yesterday. I paid. Today nothing changed. Balance shows 25. And plan shows expired.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Was it your renewal date or did you allow it to be deactivated? If it was your normal renewal day it could take a few hours to show the changes, it's normal as long as you don't lose service during that time. If your account was deactivated and your service ended try reporting your phone as lost, log out, wait 5 minutes, log back in and report it found. If it's still not working try adding another $1 to your account.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@mountainwind wrote:

I paid the balance due, but plan didn't reactivate. What to do?

@mountainwindIs your renewal today? Is your phone currently working? If its today, and your phone is working, this is normal.

If today was your payment due date, then here's what to expect:
1. Expiration of completed period. Account will show "plan expired" sometime before midnight tonight.
2. Conversion of all rewards (including autopay) to available funds at midnight; rewards reset. Payment not collected yet at this point.  Account will show "Your account has been suspended" in big red letters.
3. In early hours of the morning, available funds will be used (if any), credit card will be charged (if necessary), plan will be renewed. Account status will then show "active."

If you look around the self serve pages, you will see two days, a top up day and payment day.  The one shown in the overview page is the day they want people who do manual top ups to put money into the account.  The next day, early in the morning is when the funds are converted into a payment.  The payment day is also shown.

Need Help? Let's chat.