cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loylty bonus 5 gb data expiring before my 90 days subscription

TSid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I have 3GB data left on loyalty bonus which is expiring in 50 days.(Early August)

I am also on 90 days subscription expiring in September.

However my data consumption is being applied to my subscription first although it is expiring later thank bonus data expiration date.

This way I can not get any benefits of remaingbonus data.

Cann you please apply my consumption to bonus data first

Thanks

Tariq

4 REPLIES 4

TSid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, in my case it consumes subscription data first. If I want to take full benefit of bonus data I will first have to use my subscription and then bonus data. This would mean that I will be out of data toward the end of my 90 day subscription 

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TSid yes we are all in the same position. 

What I do, is that I have turned my wifi off since April when the bonus was given. I use only data. When my subscription data finishes each month, it automatically goes and use from the bonus I was given.

I only turn on wifi to receive mms, as I cannot receive mms if my wifi is not on.

When the bonus expires in August,  I will turn back my wifi accordingly 😎

Screenshot_20240626_171807_Samsung Internet.jpg

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think it’s automatic that the data is consumed based on the expiration data.

i had a smiler situation, my bounce data expired in 80 days while my plan expired in 90 days, till now, it consumed the bounce data first.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes, you are in an odd position.  don't think there is much you can do. It is how the system is set. Honestly, many cannit Trapp take full advantage of the loyalty bonus anyway.  The expiration date really a killer 

Need Help? Let's chat.