cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I stop notifications for particular topic?

Boki
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am getting notification for particular topic (in lounge) I am NOT interested anymore to follow/read. I checked my settings but cannot figure put what to deselect in order to stop those notifications.

Anybody knows????

5 REPLIES 5

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Boki 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1719439924662.png

I would have to say you clicked on subscribe so go back to that thread and see if it now says unsubscribe. If not, then what about Mute?

Chalupa_Batman_0-1719440056165.png

Now I clicked on Unsubscribed and get this.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1719440090565.png

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Boki  I don't know if you can stop a particular notification,  but I get only about 5% of all messages that I replied to. I have them turned off except probably the ones that cannot turn off.

Click on Avatar > My Settings > notifications and subscriptions . The entire list is there. Play around with the options.

@slusagm wrote:

can't do that, can't stop notifying on particular subject, you have to disable them all of you want 

but if just don't want to get lounge topic, just don't reply those posts 

While subscriptions for any pariticulat type of topic can't be disabled, subscriptions to any individual thread can be removed.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

can't do that, can't stop notifying on particular subject, you have to disable them all of you want 

but if just don't want to get lounge topic, just don't reply those posts 

@Boki wrote:

I am getting notification for particular topic (in lounge) I am NOT interested anymore to follow/read. I checked my settings but cannot figure put what to deselect in order to stop those notifications.

Anybody knows????

Click on your avatar and go into My Settings and then into Subscriptions and Notifications.  Subscriptions for any thread listed there can be removed.  Personally, I have all subsriptions, push notifications about any suscriptions, and all e-mail about any such subscriptions disabled.

Need Help? Let's chat.