cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a talk and text plan

bohonghong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I tried to login my account. It is disabled. Is there a way to get talk and text now?

13 REPLIES 13

@bohonghongDid you end up contacting the moderator team?

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@srlawren wrote:

@slash407 wrote:

u can always get it thru phone, at *611. 

@slash407 huh?  how?

😀😀😀....you said it.....

Do you mean that you stop your account more than 90 days @bohonghong?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@slash407 wrote:

u can always get it thru phone, at *611. 

@slash407 huh?  how?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

bohonghong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Expired I guess

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@bohonghong wrote:

Hi. I tried to login my account. It is disabled. Is there a way to get talk and text now?

@bohonghongWhen is the last time you were able to log into your account, and is your cell phone currently working or has that been expired for 90+ days?

Ok yes I can do it now...thanks @Anonymous

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

That's funny ..if I click on my page of the community in English the titles still remain in English ...Nothing that I can do to change the titles too?????

Minutes later I found the way...settings...

Or edit it in the Subject line above.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bohonghong, have you ever been able to successfully get into your self serve account before?  Are you unable to get in now because you forgot the password?  You could try the password reset if you have forgotten it.  For some customers the password reset does not work and moderator team support is needed to reset the password.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

That's funny ..if I click on my page of the community in English the titles still remain in English ...Nothing that I can do to change the titles too?????

Minutes later I found the way...settings...

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@bohonghong wrote:

@bohonghongIf the service / account was not used for 90 days its gone. You will need a new sim and new account.

If you are having trouble for password reasons try recovering the password. https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If your account is less than 90 days expired and you are unable to log in then I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Good job @bohonghong you start a new subject!!!Smiley Happy

If your self serve account is locked..did you try to click on: forgot your password??? If yes you will need the help of the moderator team..click here....https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

and give them an explanation of your problem. Wait 1 or 2 days and they will reply...

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bohonghong wrote:

@bohonghong

Is your plan expired?

Need Help? Let's chat.