cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BF Promo applied to one account but not the other

walkswithin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I signed up and activated 2 different SIM cards using the Black Friday promo ($5 off for 6 months). It has applied to my husband's account, but not mine. Last month, I figured it was just the 30 day thing, but it still did not apply to my account this month.

How do I resolve this?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you submit both email addresses? Then use each on the different accounts? And you activated yourself online?

walkswithin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did submit before December 4th, and definitely activated before December 18th. The only part I am not sure about was the confirmation email.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@walkswithin...

did you receive the confirmation message for both new accounts ?

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before December 4, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on an eligible plan online before December 18, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@walkswithin wrote:

Hello,

I signed up and activated 2 different SIM cards using the Black Friday promo ($5 off for 6 months). It has applied to my husband's account, but not mine. Last month, I figured it was just the 30 day thing, but it still did not apply to my account this month.

How do I resolve this?

Contact a moderator. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts or use this private link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.