cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay not working

Nill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was trying to add my credit card to autopay, but the page says: Unable to Process Transaction Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

So I contacted my card issuer, they told me the address I put on PM's autopay page was not exactly the same as on my card. So they confirmed my address again and asked me to try to put on autopay again, but it was still not working. My card issuer said it should work, if not I need to contact with PM to solve it. Can anyone help me to look into my account and fix this problem?  thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Great effort @hummuschips 👍   👍

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Nill you're welcome! Glad I could help. Smiley Very Happy

Nill

Thank you SOOO SOOO SOOO much. You are right, they use the little hyphen in my address to separate my unit and street number. I put the them exactly as the letter shown like XX-XXX Blah street, and it worked !! :D

Spoiler
😁

hummuschips

In your mail from the credit card company does it actually show apt or suite or unit?  You need to use the exact same unit type that your credit card company uses which is why I suggest you find a statement from them to see what format they are using.

another possibility is that they have in their system like below:

101 - 2 streetname st

where 101 is the apartment number.

Nill

I do have an apartment number. I tried to put it in the street adress section with "unit" and without "unit", the # apt section. nothing worked 😕

hummuschips

Do you have an apartment or suite number or anything in your address?  Couldn't the credit card company tell you exactly what was showing wrong with the address when it was being verified?

Nill

I added my card to my other services, all of them were fine except PM.

hummuschips

Check your mail for something from your credit card such as a monthly statement.  Enter the address exactly the same as you see it on the envelope addressed to you.

Need Help? Let's chat.