cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay error

MP9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

First time issue . Would love to remedy. 

Credit card has not changed and is active.

I've been autopay the whole time .

Yesterday I received a message that my account is deactivated because PM doesnt recognize my credit card. 

I've tried to reload the information   to rejoin auto pay , to add amount manually. All declined. 

Can someone tell me what's happening ? 

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MP9 wrote:

Thanks Everyone for your suggestions.

I connected with a CS rep - still waiting for the billing department to remedy my account.

@MP9  - are you still without services?

If so, I would respond to the last message you received from CSA and see what is up.

MP9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Everyone for your suggestions.

I connected with a CS rep - still waiting for the billing department to remedy my account.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@MP9 

When you login to your Self Serve account, check to see if AutoPay option is turned on. This is a new feature that you can turn on or off AutoPay.

That isn't a new feature.  That option has been there as long as I've been a customer. Customers have always been able to add a credit card to the account (which is required to make even a manual payment) without enabling autopay.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@MP9 

When you login to your Self Serve account, check to see if AutoPay option is turned on. This is a new feature that you can turn on or off AutoPay.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If everything worked perfectly up to now and your card did not need an update I would not mess up with PM payment setup as autopay sometimes does fail.

Contact agent ASAP:

Send a private message to the CSA by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Be ready to provide account information to CSA to confirm your identity.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

1. Get a CSA to fix it......it is their glitch

2. Consider the auto pay hybrid system. 

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did anything change in the details like CVV/postal code or a phone number.

Any changes causes decline. 

Now try removing the credit card info and logout and log back in via incognito mode and enter the info again. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MP9   Yes, Autopay failed sometimes for no reason.

usually you don't need to re-register the credit card , you just need to go to Payment Tab and do a manual payment

So, any credit card registered on the system now?  If not, you might have tried too many times and might have triggered a Fraud alert lock.  Open a ticket with PM Support to confirm: 

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Or if you still have a credit card on PM system at the moment, then go to Payment Tab->One Time payment and try to pay there.  Use "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" and manually enter your Plan Amount.

Once payment gone through, click "Reactivate current plan" if the button is there.  

Then logoff My Account and reboot your phone

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @MP9 

try close all Browser and clear cache and cookies,
and try open one Browser inPrivate mode,
or try different Browser and open incognito mode,

if still can't add get in touch with  Customer Support Agent (publicmobile.ca)

CSA Hours Of Operation (publicmobile.ca)

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

Need Help? Let's chat.