cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Issue?

teddy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Autopay is always enabled in my account and today is the renewal day. I have the unlimited provincial and 12gb for 90 day plan. However I got no data today but seems phone call and text still work. Is this an autopay issue? I didn't see any errors or messages in my account but maybe the autopay didn't happen today? I did send an email but hoping the community could help, faster. Thanks.

22 REPLIES 22

@Shadab_K, you should login to your account and check to see how much data you have remaining.  If you have used up all of your data it will not show in your addon section of your account. if you need  further information

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shadab_K

Hi, my data stopped working. I have a OnePlus 3. Last night it was working fine. But this morning it stopped working for some reason. I didn't use up all my data. My friend has the same phone and same plan and his works fine.I can call and text (they seem to be working) but my data just stopped. HELP!

@augustine73  You and your friend need to send a private message to the moderators with your account details and your problem.  They can help you out.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

augustine73
Me and my friend has the same issue.

Renewal yesterday. Got debited thru our credit card. Account is supended and ask to pay within 30 days. Data is already used for 5 gig on the first day after renewal. And all sort of craziness. Please help.

majumani

Today is payment day. I subscribed to auto pay, However, my credit card did not charge and my online self serve profile says plan expired please advise.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @teddy,

I'm sorry about this, 

If your data usage does not appear and you have no data on your phone then it's strongly possible that you have used all of the data allowance for this billing period.

Let me know if you have any questions, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@kav2001c thanks didnt know that!

teddy

@Shazia_K

Could a mod help me here? Is this just a system glitch or I did run out of data? Thanks.

@CaNuCk07 wrote:

Almost looks like the system thinks you don't have any data at all.

Send a Private message to the moderators they can have a look.

It also could dissapear if all data is used up

@teddy its a glitch

You will see (often) your plan, use, history, rewards, and addons dissapear from self serve

They are still there

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

dohadotahmed
Yes teddy,
Looks everything great!!!

teddy

Sorry, I'm new here. Who is the mod here? Thanks?

teddy

And I do still have the right plan

pm.PNG

dohadotahmed
Yes you are right.

teddy

That makes sense. I'm new to PM but I do remember seeing the data usage in my account. But now there is nothing. That's why I wonder if this is a system issue or has anything to do with autopay since today is the due date... Thanks anyway.

Almost looks like the system thinks you don't have any data at all.

Send a Private message to the moderators they can have a look.

it should display it on the main page.  The first screenshot you sent.  Even if you used it all up it would show 12 bg of 12gb used.

Yours jsut isnt there at all.

teddy

It's blank. So the 12gb of data has been used up? Wow!

pm.PNG

dohadotahmed
Yes just click on "view my usage" under my add ons.

teddy

Thanks for the reply. Self serve is super slow today somehow. I don't see my data bucket. Where is it in self servce?

pm.PNG

dohadotahmed
I think you run out of your data. So can you please check your data bucket on self serve.
Your service is active because talk, text working fine.
Today is your renewal date and the payment will go through midnight.
Need Help? Let's chat.