cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay reward

Maya2005
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I used to get a $  auto pay and locality program reward,$9 but it’s no longer there. I can’t figure out how to contact anybody for help. Does anybody know how to call Public Mobile or speak to Support?

8 REPLIES 8

Huan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The points system replaced the reward, which means you have to pay more

Zachry

It absolute sucks, been a customer for 8 years and now I'm looking at other carriers. Hopefully they'll lose more from everyone leaving them than what they managed to save with this decision and learn from it.

VMF38
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I completely agree!! What a shock to see that for the first time in years, I had to pay full price for my cellphone plan! After all those years I've stuck with them for the sole purpose of getting a better deal each year... shameful they should take that away! Canada has some of the worst cellphone plan rates in the world and now this new and "improved" rewards program that completely dismisses and ignores past customer experience. Why change something when it works? I am also going to look into another provider that has better loyalty and customer deals!

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The new rewards program has started. No more auto pay or legacy rewards.

You now get 5% back in points, 10 once every year, 1 point for every referral.

And you need to manually cash in for $15 off, it is not automatic any more.

Steve28

I experienced the same issue and submitted a request for clarification on Chatbot.  I now see from other comments that the withdrawal of previously earned credits is part of the new Rewards program.  It seems terribly disrespectful to loyal customers to take away credit rights they've earned over years.  It seems loyalty only goes one way with Public Mobile.  This a huge blackeye on them.  Shameful.  New potential customers should be wary of a company that treats it's customers in such a manner.   I have to re-think whether to continue my usage of Public Mobile.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Maya2005 yes the program has changed this money so now you are required to pay on full each month first.

Unfortunately there no phone support, but use the Chatbot to create a ticket if you want to voice your opinions to public mobile about this.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Maya2005 - Public Mobile made a change on all customers rewards systems, switching people in May to Public Points, introduced in January 2022.

You will lose out on:

• Up to $5 loyalty credits
  • $2 Autopay

You will now get with Public points:

• 5% back on your plan that you spent on.
  • 10 points annually as a thank you for loyalty
  • 5 welcome points when you enter the dashboard for the first time

You will keep earning these rewards as points:

• Community give back rewards
  • Refer a Friend 1 point per referral

You should have received an SMS or and email stating the change and you may have noticed some loyalty bonus data in My Account, which is a sort of thanks for your continued loyalty.

You Can redeem Public Points like these:

• All Add-ons for $5 less
  • $15 bill credit for 15 points
  • And other offers that come and go.

-------

Unfortunately Public Mobile won't help out with this at all because you should have gotten a Loyalty Bonus data due to it along with either an SMS or email which you might have missed, but if you want to speak to an agent you can here:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1716384754703.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Need Help? Let's chat.