cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Debbybassey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My subscription with public mobile ends today. Should it not be by midnight on the day? Unfortunately, PM has already cancelled my number meaning I cant transfer it to another provider. Should it not end by midnight? The other provider has requested I ask PM to manually transfer my number. Off course, no one to speak to at PM. It looks like PM wants me to pay for another subscription. 

6 REPLIES 6

@Debbybassey wrote:

My subscription with public mobile ends today. Should it not be by midnight on the day? Unfortunately, PM has already cancelled my number meaning I cant transfer it to another provider. Should it not end by midnight? The other provider has requested I ask PM to manually transfer my number. Off course, no one to speak to at PM. It looks like PM wants me to pay for another subscription. 

Public Mobile show the wrong plan cycle dates in the Self Serve accounts.  For example, if you have plan that starts on January 1, it will say that the plan goes until January 31.  That's incorrect information because that's 31 calendar days.  Public Mobile's plans are either 30 or 90 days long.

thanks @Phil_Adelphus .  Yes, lowest price for existing subscribers would be $19 now

@hTideGnow  You cam change plan to $15 first and resume so it will cost you less.  

Can't do that any more, for new activations only.  Lowest would now be the $19 1GB 4G speed plan.

Debbybassey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank yiu

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's never a good idea to try and time your exit down to the last minute as you never know what exact time your account end. That being said, if you bring your account back to active status then you should be able to port out your number.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Debbybassey if the subscription end date is today, it meant midnight 

your account not really cancelled but just suspended.  If you need to port out the number, all you need to do is to make a payment and resume the service so you can receive text to approve the port .  You cam change plan to $15 first and resume so it will cost you less.  

Need Help? Let's chat.