cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay but no new service

bvizzy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My autopay was set to go out yesterday but hasn’t, I also have no new service to use as it was supposed to start today. Is the payment delayed due to easter Monday?

3 REPLIES 3

@slash407 wrote:

take ur time reading things 

Sage advice. Try following it!! Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@slash407 wrote:

take ur time reading things when setting it up, sometimes people forget to click on certain things, just do a manuel payment now and set it up again for next month

At this point, we have no reason to believe that bvizzy hasn't set things up properly.  We don't even know if ths person is a new customer or if this person has been a customer for years. We also don't know how long this card has been used with this Autopay set up. 

@bvizzy , as for Easter Monday, that should have no effect on Publci Mobile renewals.  While it can take longer for credit card transactions to get posted to your credit card account on and around holidays, Public Mobile still processes renewals and autopay payments on these holidays.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bvizzythere have been some recent autopay issues. login to selfserve make a manual payment to pay the balance owng.  that should reactivate the plan if not try the lost stolen trick 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Need Help? Let's chat.