cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay and service cancelled

schandra223
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service is cancelled and I was not created any account in Public Mobile. How can I stop autopay. Is the autopay still active with cancelled account or autopay will not active. 

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@schandra223 wrote:

I switched my public mobile number to other provider. Please let me know whether my account will deactivate automatically ? Thanks.

@schandra223 

If you're still around...we'd be interested to know if you got any communication from Public Mobile on your switch out? And if so was it interactive? Or just saying contact us if you didn't?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@schandra223 

if you want to be really sure about auto pay being cancelled go into your self serve account click on manage auto pay and make sure to clear any cards on file. 

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 12.08.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-04 at 12.08.57 PM.png

@schandra223 Once your port is complete your account is closed. Sorry to see you go. Stay safe. 

schandra223
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched my public mobile number to other provider. Please let me know whether my account will deactivate automatically ? Thanks.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@schandra223  if it has been more than 90 days since you last paid your account, or you ported your number then its closed. You can remove your autopay credit card by calling through 611 or 1 855 4public 

Use the link below to se how to use 611

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@schandra223 If you port out your account will close. Autopay gets deactivated with it too. You should not see any more payment from Public Mobile. Have you already closed your account ? If not you can remove your CC from selfserve by going to the payment tab then clicking on manage my card, and then click on remove this card and your account will automatically close after 90 days or you can port out and it will close immediately. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@schandra223 Hello if you have a credit card on file you must go into your self serve and remove it this will suspend your account or if you ported your number your account will be closed automatically How did you cancel your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.