cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-Pay Added

SushiQ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

When I changed my credit card, I inadvertently did not indicate that I wanted auto-pay. I've now added auto-pay to my account. How long do I have to wait before I get my service back?

Thank you.

Susan K

Victoria BC

ps: How do I send a confidential message?

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You will have to pay manually as autopay will become active for Next renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SushiQ 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

• Click on Payment
  • Make a Payment
  • one Time Payment 
  • Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )
  • you will do manually enter Amount:$$ + $1 extra
  • Click ‘Submit’,
  • after payment successful,  you have to do Rebooting your phone
    what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.
  • and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$$ has the amount left, and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SushiQ 

You can just go ahead and make a manual payment in the amount that is due, plus $1. The extra $1 will trigger immediate renewal of your plan and the restoration of your service.

Since you already have auto pay set up, you will only need to make this manual payment once.

As for your other question, were you looking to send a private message to someone on the community? You can do so by clicking on their username, and then "Send a message" on the right side of the screen.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@SushiQ    Changing CC doesn't affect your service unless your payment was due and for some reason didn't go through in which case you need to now log back into your account and select the Payment tab and make a payment to reactivate your account.  Enabling autopay means you'll get the $2 discount every payment cycle and some bonus data.

Edit:  You can send a private message to CS_Agent via the envelope icon top right or via this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Also please don't post any personal info here as it's an open public forum.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SushiQ   your service is now suspended and you just add the proper credit card back?

If you have service now and Acount Status is Active.  There is nothing you need to do.  Autopay will kick in in the next renewal

If you do not have service now and account is Suspended.  Autopay work trigger at the moment (it will only trigger on renewal date).  You will need to make a manual payment now.  Please login to My Account and Click Payment tab, one time payment

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

Need Help? Let's chat.