cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aoutomatic payment

Tim2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am signed up for automatic payment. I thought this covered my wife’s phone as well. My no is xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Hers is xxxxxxxxxx. However my phone is still working but my wife received a text saying they hadn’t received her payment. We want both numbers on automatic payment with my Visa. Please have a customer rep contact me. Thankyou

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did these suggestions remedy the problem? You may have set it up right for both accounts but as the community pointed out there seem to be issues with autopay... Increasingly so, so you will have to follow those steps and it should be back and track and automatic for next renewal 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tim2022  - each phone number needs it own account and email when registering for a self serve account.

But you can enter the same credit card for multiple accounts.

Did you both register for a self serve account yet? If not, you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then you can log into each account and manage them separately.

We are customers and members like you here on the forum.

A representative will not call you. All help is online through here on the community or private messaging with Public Mobile agents.

If issues persist after try others suggestions, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tim2022 

This is a public forum - please click the downward arrow symbol and edit your post.

To set up automatic payment, do the following:

1. sign in to your Self-Serve account
  2. select the ‘Payment’ tab, 
  3. ‘Register for AutoPay’. 

From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur.

To update/change your credit card information, before logging into your self-serve account, recommend following this procedure to avoid the common glitches that sometimes occur with this process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Now, log into your self-serve account
  4. Click Payment tab
  5. Select "Manage My Card"
  6. Select "replace card"
  7. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  8.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  9.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  10.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Tim2022 

First of all edit your comment to remove your number. This is a public forum.

Log into your wife’s account to confirm she is on autopay. If she is there could have been an autopay problem. If so choose Payment tab and choose other from drop down menu and enter the cost of the plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.