cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone please help me with a referral code

Khoaito
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm newcomer here in Canada, and I am residing in Viking Alberta with a work permit visa. I have not got my income yet, I considering registering a 20g plan with public mobile with 34$ monthly. It would be nice if I could a promo code to save some dims. Thank you for your providing... 

8 REPLIES 8

@Khoaito 

you'll be able to give your new referal code to your co-workers as soon as they get wise and get Public Mobile too. 🤗

Welcome to Canada...get a parka !!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Khoaito 

Please note that you need a Canadian or USA credit card/debit card and the PM app to activate your SIM/eSIM.

Khoaito

Many thanks I got in my inbox

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That is okay, monitor the envelope icon and pick any referral code and put it during activation.
image_2023-11-12_164132585.png

Khoaito

I have no one here with, I came here in person. My three coworkers got Virgin and Koodo. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Khoaito 

there's currently no promo code for PM...they do have some new account incentives like free esim.

For referal code, why not ask if any of your friends have a PM account and ask for their referal code. I bet they be happy to give it to you.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Khoaito 
While I do not have any promo codes for you, you can use my or anyone else's referral code to get you 10$ credit on your bill (will show up within 48 hours of activation)

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Khoaito Message sent with referral code. We can't post them here. Check your messages.

Need Help? Let's chat.