cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone just find out they're paying an automatic top up they didn't know about?

Sun_Peaks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has anyone else had issues with being charged 34 dollars a month for an automatic one gig add on and then not able to find any way to stop it? Like my plan is 40 dollars a month for 5 gigs and I just realized they are charging me another 34 dollars for a one gig top up that I don't even remember ever signing up for. And even if I did i would have thought it was for one month. No one would ever want this to be a recurring payment. I hate cell phone companies so much. 

3 REPLIES 3

Sun_Peaks

Ok so I get to eat crow now I hope. I think I misinterpreted their payment page. The way it's written it looks like there are two different deductions being made on my billing day but it's a different number because of their loyalty bonus ffs. So maybe there isn't a problem at all. Sorry pm lol clearly I have other cell phone company PTSD 

Sun_Peaks

No I only have one account. The only thing I can think of is I recall once doing a one time top up at the end of the month when I was close to using all my data but I don't think I'd even do that if it was 34 dollars. They've been charging me for months and I feel like a total tool. And I have looked all over and cannot see anywhere to make it stop either. Like who in their right mind would ever pay 34 dollars for one gig when their subscription is 40 dollars for 5. It doesn't even make sense.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sun_Peaks - Whaaa? I never heard of this happening. Do you have another line / account on PM that you already paid for but didn't fully activate it? PM doesn't do this, shoot CS_Agent a message to credit it.

⬇️Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages 

Need Help? Let's chat.