cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone getting "your call can't be completed... , check your device"

ezl007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried to call someone this morning from home and the call got through with no problem.  I kept getting "your call  can't be completed this time, please check your device" msg, when calling the same number from office.

7 REPLIES 7

HI @ezl007 

so, it is the receiving end.  This is a number you always able to call and just not today? if it is just today, it's ok, but if you can no longer call that number , you might want to submit ticket and have PM to check

ezl007

It is likely the receiving end - tried the office phone, did get through but no answer.  Tried again later, the office phone was getting the same msg. 

Well that is odd. Can you try switching to 3G (UMTS, WCDMA) and see if the call will work. Or maybe the other end is busy like a call centre or ticketing system can be.

ezl007

@dust2dust  It is the same number that my cell was trying to call from home and from the office. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you mean using your cell to call while located at your office? Or that the office can't call the number? If the latter then that's not a Public problem.

ezl007

@hTideGnow  No problem with other calls, just this call I am trying to get through.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ezl007 

my service is working now, just made a call

But this can happen sometimes due to network.  Try to reboot your phone first, try to call different numbers.  And you can also try to click Reset all Networks

Need Help? Let's chat.