cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody else notice this?

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

Since I signed in a short while ago, I've noticed the little "Contact Moderator via SIMon" question mark HAS NOT been in the bottom, right corner of the screen.... most of the time. Every once in a while, it re-appears, but when I go back a page, or go to the main "Community" page, it disappears again..... it seems to be very random.

If this is happening for most other folks, it COULD potentially make it difficult for someone with an issue to contact a Mod, using advice from the Community, if the question mark icon isn't even there!

37 REPLIES 37

@Luddite wrote:

That, potential bug, is not yet on my devices. Robot wink

Well, if you, and everybody else that have posted here so far, have Firefox installed, maybe turn that on, make sure it's updated, and then check. This could be an issue that might need to be addressed.....

@gblackma wrote:

@CannonFodder what device  and browser are you using?  On my Samsung tablet,  using chrome the questionmark is always bottom right.

When I surf the 'net, including this site, I use my 'puter 99.9% of the time. On a RARE occasion, I use the wife's tablet, and on an even RARER occasion(basically only when the power is out, checkin' the BC Hydro site), I'll use a phone.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

It is always on the botton right corner for me on my PC and by phone. 

When I typing on my phone, it moves above the input keyboard.  It is still remain at botton right corner of displayable area above the keyboard.

@kselmak wrote:

Might be the browser

I always see it

Yeah, I always see it too, 'til today.... and while replying here, it popped on, and then disappeared again. Am wonderin' if yesterday's update to Firefox did the deed.... methinks I should sign out, and come back using Chrome, just to see if the Firefox update crapped the bed.

It's easy to get the link in the community, very frequenthttps://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

And if anybody wouldn't know where to get it they always go to the get help page offered in the menus and there is a big green button called chat with Simon (or something similar)

Hey yet again at get the question how to get there, it's ok that's why we're here

Well sure, but you know, there's LOTS of people that come here and ask, and we all tell them to hit the question mark icon, and while we may see it, they might not.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

That, potential bug, is not yet on my devices. Robot wink

Though I have noticed that it is always, initially, in English even on the French side. Robot LOL

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@CannonFodder what device  and browser are you using?  On my Samsung tablet,  using chrome the questionmark is always bottom right. 

@CannonFodder wrote:

Since I signed in a short while ago, I've noticed the little "Contact Moderator via SIMon" question mark HAS NOT been in the bottom, right corner of the screen.... most of the time. Every once in a while, it re-appears, but when I go back a page, or go to the main "Community" page, it disappears again..... it seems to be very random.

If this is happening for most other folks, it COULD potentially make it difficult for someone with an issue to contact a Mod, using advice from the Community, if the question mark icon isn't even there!

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Might be the browser

I always see it

It's easy to get the link in the community, very frequenthttps://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

And if anybody wouldn't know where to get it they always go to the get help page offered in the menus and there is a big green button called chat with Simon (or something similar)

Hey yet again at get the question how to get there, it's ok that's why we're here

Need Help? Let's chat.