cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way existing users can get the boxing week deals for new activations?

Cloudyday
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As stated in subject. 

I wanted to talk to an agent via chatbot but it isn't working -- is it just me?

Anyways, would love to change my plan to one of the boxing week deals one. TIA!

21 REPLIES 21

MSquarey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the 1st two agent i got turned me down so fast, didn't even try to help.  The 3rd Agent was super helpful.

I was on 3G as well for 35$ plan.  I had to change my plan to a Promo in Qc... 4G for 26$ and then with the Agent i was able to "upgrade" to the 29$ plan.

Make another Ticket and hope for the best until you get a helpful Agent.

@Bryan578  Maybe try again some have reported having to ask multiple times before being successful .also are you trying to upgrade the plan price or downgrade might have better chance if it’s upgrade 

Bryan578

just tried to get one of the boxing day deals, as I'm still on 3G  plan and wanted the advertised 4G plan...., sent a request to the CS department and they turned me down, said it's only for existing customers.  Time to shop around I guess, crazy when you've been with a company for years.   

Opujhum

Indeed, i was finally able to get an agent that would give me the deal, but he couldn't give it to my wife who's in the same situation as me.  She needs to make her own ticket and try her luck :S

Cloudyday

I heard someone tried 3 different agents before she got the deal. 

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try again 

Opujhum

I tried to upgrade my 26$ plan to the 29$ one and the CS_Agent keeps telling me it's not possible.  i tried to push 2-3 times over by saying some other clients did it and still, the Agent won't do it 😞

Cloudyday

They’re insistent on only offering the $29 for 30GB. I don’t wanna push too much haha. I’ve just gotten back to them about confirming the switch

Chrissyrioux12

We’re you successful ?

Cloudyday

That’s so good to know thanks!

Chrissyrioux12

It worked for me yesterday we had the 25 3 g one gig 

only wanted the 24 4g 4 g 

just make sure enough money I. Your account they switch the plan right away 

You'll be just fine. 🙂

Cloudyday

makes sense. thanks for the heads up cuz i'm definitely tempted to check every few seconds haha. You think if the plan switch isn't possible, they'd at least give me $25 for 4GB? How lenient are they?

Glad to help @Cloudyday 

Let us know if it works for you. Just know it will take several hours for them to respond to you as there are TONS of folks doing this. Check your PM box up top right corner.

Cloudyday

my case is so sad haha. Im currently on the $25 for 1GB plan, would love to have at least what you had. Hopefully it'll work out for me! Thanks so much for your help. 

@Cloudyday  Thought PM would like everyone to use the chat bot primarily it doesn’t always work . And even when it does work it’s confusing at best for some ( myself. Included) so luckily there this way you just did using the direct mini to support and it’s my preferred method of getting help from support when needed 

adding bu they usually reply with in coupe hours they have been busy with promo plans but @Cloudyday 

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cloudyday

gotcha. just messaged using that link you provided. so is that a better approach than the chatbot option on the general website?

@Cloudyday  Yes most likely , but if same price or higher priced plan better chance 

Cloudyday

Hey thanks. Does this mean changing my plan from the $25 1GB to $24 4GB is impossible? 😕

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cloudyday  You just need to ask , and sometimes support can help 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

they helped me get the this one 

Handy1_0-1704235486279.png

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Cloudyday 

I can say for sure. YES. Just request an upgrade from a CS Agent. Use this link to reach them.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I upgraded from the $25 5GB 3G plan to the $29 30GB 4G plan today. Just note, they will only "upgrade" and not downgrade. I give full credit to @Handy1  and @kb_mv for sharing this with the community. 

EDIT: Added Pictures

Chalupa_Batman_0-1704235572566.png

Need Help? Let's chat.