cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount Due: Problemme avec reactivation

1Roman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You must make a payment by Jul 26, 2022 to keep your phone number and any remaining add

J'ai change ma carte.

J'ai effectue le peiment.

La service, qu'elle etait suspendu ne revien pas!!

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@1Roman    Si vos services ne fonctionnent pas et si vous n'affichez aucun dû sur votre compte, mais qu'il est toujours suspendu, essayez d'ajouter un paiement manuel de 1 $ à votre compte.
L'option de réactiver ou de reprendre vos services fonctionne-t-elle maintenant ?

Les représentants de Public Mobile peuvent être contactés ici si vous rencontrez toujours des problèmes de compte et de paiement :

https://www.publicmobile.ca/fr/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@1Roman 

You made a payment to cover your plan amount? Is it sitting in your available funds? If so go to the plans or usage page and click on lost/stolen. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. You can also check your transaction history for your plan charges with today's date as your overview page may not update right away. Log out and reboot your phone.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

@1Roman   In case you need to open ticket with PM Support:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

1Roman

Pas dew boutiqus, Pas des agents, Pas de service,.... ;/

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You may be ok then as that text always goes out regardless. check your account and if you are active. You are good to go. If not, you may have an autopay failure and can speak with a CSA or potentially pay by using "other" method.

1Roman

On a plus de"option de parler a un agent,puis expliquer la situation..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@1Roman   You made change to your card, and tried to make payment?  did the payment go through successfully?

try to logoff My Account and reboot

then check the service

If still fails, log back into My Account and check if account status is Active or not

If still suspended, check what amount there in the Available Fund, does it have an amount equal or more than your Plan Amount?  If so, click Reactivate current plan button

Then again, logoff My Account and reboot the phone.

1Roman

Yes ,I did

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Do you have autopay set up and/or the amount needed for the renewal in your available balance?

Need Help? Let's chat.