cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Already made a Plan change last Oct 28 or 29, 2022 but why did it failed?

watungga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Today Nov 27th, my plan was still at $40, 5Gb 3G plan.

It should be on $40, 15Gb, 4G plan by now, since I made the plan change last month!

Can you help?

OK, I read the community thread and the Incognito browser mode corrected the issue!!

OK, I read the community thread and the Incognito browser mode corrected the issue!!

OK, I read the community thread and the Incognito browser mode corrected the issue!!  Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

MommaBear

Nope, she was already on the 5GB plan and I chose the 15 GB.  I will tell her to contact the CS agent.  Thanks

Hi @MommaBear there are two $40 plan s, 5 GB and 15GB, and maybe you picked the wrong one?

you can open ticket with CS agent and see if they can help to make the change now.  If not, you will have to schedule the correct one for next cycle 

MommaBear

Hi @hTideGnow  - Yes, I did do all of the above and it didn't change.  

Hi @MommaBear did you try clear cache first and relaunch browser and check that way?

or use Private or Incognito mode

MommaBear

My daughter had the same issue with her phone for the exact same plan.  I checked her account for her but it remained the same at 5GB data and not 15 GB, so it didn't change on her renewal.  I updated her account again to change on her next renewal date.  Her new plan should have started on November 19th

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @watungga   Maybe you just checking the cached page.

please try to clear cache and relaunch browser to check again

you can also use Private mode or Incognito mode browser to check

you should see the new plan that way

Need Help? Let's chat.