cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All data used up within a few hours, since adding promo

Rmiskie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is 1GB/month, and I had some leftover data from the previous free data promo.

Around noon today, I logged in and added the free 1GB from the More the Merrier promo.

Now it's 3 hours later, and I have no data on my phone, and looking at My Account it looks like I used up all my monthly data and both Add-ons!!!

I'm working from home today have been on Wifi the whole time, there's no way I used more than a few MB.

Is anyone else having issues like this?

5 REPLIES 5

Rmiskie

I checked My Account this morning, and all of data was back to normal. Rebooted my phone and my data connection is working once again.

Screenshot_20191205-043209~2.png

rlu

I have the extact same issue here. All data are gone.

Rmiskie

A little over 1 gig used this month. Flat lined for the last day or two!Screenshot_20191204-155213.png

kae_be

I am on the 500mb + 500mb plan and have about 500mb remaining from the previous 1GB promo. I added the holiday 1GB promo and I still have all the data balance showing up correctly.

What kind of phone do you use? Some new android phones have a setting to use data if the wifi connection is poor. Some phones (at least android) also let you see application wise and phone wide data usage. Maybe check that on your phone to see if it used data today.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Rmiskie wrote:

My plan is 1GB/month, and I had some leftover data from the previous free data promo.

Around noon today, I logged in and added the free 1GB from the More the Merrier promo.

Now it's 3 hours later, and I have no data on my phone, and looking at My Account it looks like I used up all my monthly data and both Add-ons!!!

I'm working from home today have been on Wifi the whole time, there's no way I used more than a few MB.

Is anyone else having issues like this?

Seems to be quite a few glitches in the system today.  Try powering off phone and removing the SIM and waiting a few mins before re-inserting and restarting your phone.

Otherwise try submitting a ticket to moderators via SIMon here:  https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to complete submission.

You may have a bit of a wait to hear back frm the moderators as there seems to be a lot of customers with issues just accessing their account right now.  I'm guessing the mods are receiving a lot of system issue tickets today.

Need Help? Let's chat.