cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adds-on doesn't work despite a successful purchase

Nassirnassiri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I have already purchased add-on data twice today but I have not still any access to internet. It is certainly shown on my overview page. I am wondering how I can use my adds-on. Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nassirnassiri wrote:

Hi, I have already purchased add-on data twice today but I have not still any access to internet. It is certainly shown on my overview page. I am wondering how I can use my adds-on. Thank you

@Nassirnassiri  - the addons to you use while you are in Canada will show up in your overview section if you successfully add them to your account.

This section here:

esjliv_0-1601855734940.png

If you do not see the addon listed here, and the $'s are still sitting in your Available Funds area, then you need to go back and do the 2nd step in the purchase addons area - add the applicable addon to your account - no need to add more funds.

NOTE: your account must be in ACTIVE status to use addons. Just incase you are currently suspended and think an addon will give you service.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Nassirnassiri 

which Add-ons you purchase in canada or U.S. ?

try Rebooting device..

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Nassirnassiri 

There is a 2 step process for add-ons then power off the phone and power back on. Check and see it that works.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Exactly which ones did you purchase? Some can only be used in USA. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you went through proper steps on buying add-on (first add funds to your account then actually purchase add-on) AND you can see them on your account, try rebooting your phone.

If that does not activate your add-ons best to do is to contact agent while waiting for any other suggestion.:

Send a private message to the CSA by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.