cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Charges on my account

luckypeaches
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on a 90 day plan and pay 150 every 90 days - I'm on autopay, so I'll be honest, I haven't always checked. I've noticed that for the last year I've been being charged an additional $60 for "three choices with provincial talk" that aren't part of my plan. 

What are these charges, and how can I get them removed?

6 REPLIES 6

@bnaugler24 

The PM billing leger is confusing for certain plans.  The key is whether your credit card bill matches the price that you should be paying.  If you have further concerns, you could post your payment history page (omit personal information) as well as plan details.  

bnaugler24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

that happened to me too.  i looked at the grid of leger balances and that 60 dollar combo is on mine but on mine it did not calculate together within the flow of the leger grid.

bnaugler24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have noticed th

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@luckypeaches wrote:

I'm on a 90 day plan and pay 150 every 90 days - I'm on autopay, so I'll be honest, I haven't always checked. I've noticed that for the last year I've been being charged an additional $60 for "three choices with provincial talk" that aren't part of my plan. 

@luckypeaches what matters is what's charged on your credit card, which should be (($150 - any rewards you may accrue) - any Available Funds balance you may have) * (your provincial tax rate).  

The $60 you're seeing is likely a result of how the plans are structured internally.  For more on that, have a look at some details I posted a while back:  Understanding Transaction History

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@luckypeaches, I am on the 2016 fall promo which has some pretty interesting charges and discounts.  I don't try to understand the illogical line items.  What matters to me is the net amount.  Look to see if there is a line item for a credit which offsets the cost so that the net is $150.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@luckypeaches wrote:

Please post a screen snip of your payment history. Blank out any personal info of course.

What matters is what actually hits your credit card. The "charges" on the payment history can be confusing.

Need Help? Let's chat.