cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding digital sim card

RJC4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it possible to add a digital sim to a Iphone to use Public Mobile and keep the existing other supplier. In other words use 1 phone for 2 different supplier service.

14 REPLIES 14

RJC4

Thanks, I need your help, I'm trying to purchase a eSim, having trouble finding price and how to order it. I don't know if it's my age but I find the Public Mobile website quite difficult to navigate and yet I'm not a rookie. Maybe we should explore simplifying access to all information. It seems many emails are members having trouble and I find that disturbing. Thanks

RJC4

Thank you, you are right. I confirmed on my Iphone SE 2

RJC4

Thanks, it was not my intention. But as an elderly senior citizen I find the whole process of communicating for support quite complicated. Sorry but it is. You have to sign in every time you want ask a question and sign it to give a reply. Maybe I'm wrong but have a look and if possible make communicating more simple. Complexity is never recommended in facilitating communication. Once you are logged in to your account that shuld be sufficient to participate in discussions.

@RJC4 

It is NOT OK to give solution to yourself...

@RJC4 

The iPhone SE 2 has 1 nano SIM and 1 eSIM and not a dual eSIM.

RJC4

Will verify if Iphone SE 2 supports 2 sims. Thanks for your reply

RJC4

Presently have Iphone SE 2, I think it may support 2 sims. Will verify. Thanks for you reply.

RJC4

Good to know, thanks

RJC4

Thanks for this info.

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RJC4  

Yes, iPhone XR-iPhone 12 support one eSIM and one regular SIM, iPhone 13 or later support 2 eSIM or one eSIM and one regular SIM

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@RJC4 

If you have dual eSIM then yes. If you are a new member, the eSIM is free with a new activation.

If you are an existing member, you will need to purchase a second eSIM.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@RJC4 

Two eSIMs?  Or one eSIM and one physical SIM card?

If the iphone is 13 and later, then the iPhone would support two active eSIMs at same time. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

IF your phone supports two SIMs and IF your phone supports eSIM then - Yes.

Need Help? Let's chat.