cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a second phone

CarrieM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm not sure whether this is the place to put this so bear with me if it's not.  I am looking for a way to add a second phone with a plan to my account profile. Is this possible? It would be a phone for my daughter but my payment. I would just rather not need to sign in twice to deal with two phones.

Is there no way to activate a second sim without causing issues with my phone?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

sayhitocheryl

but there is no solution. PM is silly and wont make it easier for families

sayhitocheryl

well thats silly 😛

@CarrieM 

I myself have two accounts just for me and manage 8 different accounts and I don't find it much of a hassle logging in with different emails and passwords all chosen by others! @ShawnC13  workaround with an email alias as simple as +1 or +yourdaughtersname and the same password would be fairly hassle free. 

I am often asked why have two accounts? ($10+$15=$25) When the $25 plan would give me more data and unlimited calling and texting? Other than the fact I maintain my late partners phone just in case I run into a password reset for an unknown account....I always point out that two accounts get you double the autopay and loyalty rewards and double the free gifts from pm.

Those free minutes and data gifts have rendered the unlimited calling and texting a moot point and the rewards with some effort on my part taking advantage of community and referral rewards (yes I referred myself!) have brought my two bills to $0 and $0 so really I don't even have to log in at all anymore......

@CarrieM wrote:

Thanks. Good thing PM has the ability to save me money because the lack of family phones on one account would be enough to make me find a new provider if I could pay the same

@CarrieM, I know this doesn't solve your issue but it would be a way to at least get any email notification going to one email address and that is to use an alias.  If you use Gmail or even outlook.com you can have multiple addresses go to the main account.  For Gmail you could have carriem@gmail.com and then carriem+secondline@gmail.com and it would go to your main email.  For Outlook, I have been able to just register different emails that will still all go to my main inbox.

Unfortunately, you would need to log into the self-serve of each account with whatever alias you had used.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CarrieM 

visit Here  to review all Plans.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CarrieM :Since your question been answered now, you should choose one of the above replies as you accepted solution by clicking on the accepted solution button on one of their posts - doing so will help others on future with same question.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CarrieM 

How To Activate Online visit Here  for more information,

Activate your Public Mobile SIM card

You'll be up and running in just 4 easy steps, Here 

You can find your code in the Overview page of your Self Serve:

and used your refer a friend code to will receive a one-time credit of $10.

the will applied with 72hr,

Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days.

what plan do you have for PM?. the high end ones like $50 or $70??

honest many places Family plan are not that cheap in terms of the price..

CarrieM

Thanks. Good thing PM has the ability to save me money because the lack of family phones on one account would be enough to make me find a new provider if I could pay the same

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CarrieM 

you can't add second account ,

you have new email address and you can used all info the same like your credit card and address and 4 digit pin or password, but you need new email,

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CarrieM 

One email address for each account/phone number.  Sorry, unable to have two phone numbers under one email address.  

Need Help? Let's chat.