cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add to Funds

Tfost
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to add 20.00 for an add on but it is telling me I have to add 93.00 for the next cycle which isn't due until Jan 1 ??

17 REPLIES 17

Paxton31

I have discovered the same problem! Did you ever find a solution? 

lol (sort of) Have you tried logging in other devices and browsers and using private mode? Have you clicked on all the little spinner refresh icons you see lower down?

The fact that you made a call suggests something else is up.

Tfost

helloooooo all..... any response to how I get out of suspended mode ????

Tfost

You are correct..., Went to my wifes account, dropped the add on in the cart, paid the balance and it worked...

now, how do i get my account out of suspended mode !!!!!!!!!!!!! ??

@dust2dust  Yes, I guess only regulars like us carry a balance ⚖️ more than our plan cost. It's always a good idea to do with the dreaded autopay failure and now this new glitch.

Correct, you can't buy add-ons when suspended. So, renewal? Might have coincidentally run up on an autopay failure.

Tfost

Understand your cart comment but the somewhere the site says you must have the funds available to buy an add on, thus my efforts to add 20.00. Just called my wife and it went through ??? No, renewal is Jan 1. Never had a CC problem in my life...

Log in to your account (using incognito mode) ...and confirm your account is still Active or something else. Let us know what you find.

@Yummy- If you have a balance more than your plan cost then you can add a dollar. If not then no. Try it and verify for yourself.

@dust2dust wrote:

@Quigley- The custom amount function is not possible when ones balance is less than ones plan cost.

You are kidding?!?!?!

So customer cannot add ANY amount now unless it is >= plan cost?? So I cannot add $5 just for fun of adding it?

Tfost

didn't work as you can probably see my response to hairbag1.... account is now suspended.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Wait... the new system doesn't require pre-paying to buy add-ons. It's a cart system now. You choose the add-on and then you go about paying for it.

Are any services working? Was this past night your renewal night? Did you possibly deal with a credit card problem recently?

Tfost

tried this.... said my request can't be completed and now my entire account has been deactivated... What the heck is going on ???

@Quigley- The custom amount function is not possible when ones balance is less than ones plan cost.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Tfost 

Just try adding that $20 by choosing the specific amount payment options. Try again.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to a new bug that this new system introduced. If you know your 4 digit account pin (or you can change it in the profile tab) then you can dial 611 and make payments from the registered card. Or you can login to the chatbot and make custom payments.

Be aware that talk roaming is very hit and miss. Manually connect to T-Mobile for the only chance for talk on their old 2G network. But even that could easily be spotty.

Adding - and all add-ons start the moment you buy them. Roaming add-ons go for exactly 240 hours. Think about buying them at the top of an hour if you might buy one again. That's a whole topic.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You can get an add-on using your on file cc by dialing 611...you'll need your PM pin number.

Need Help? Let's chat.