cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons

Peter47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If a purchase a 10 day chat and text add on can i make calls and text from florida or am i only able to receive calls 

15 REPLIES 15

@Anonymous wrote:

So now we've traded back a referral code for a couple S's. Great /s.

There is no "trade" here, referral code still around, just a matter when he will show up

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech wrote:

@Anonymous   I am happy you finally "reunited" with your "buddy"

@softech : Well I'm not. I'm not happy with the return to misinformation and misinterpretations and extremely poor, nonsensical, writing when not copy/pasting. So now we've traded back a referral code for a couple S's. Great /s.

@Peter47 No extra charges.  It's unlimited calls and text within US/Canada for that 10 days, 240 hours from the moment the add-on purchase completed. 

are you going to to US for just 10 days? if you are there longer , like 30 days, it might be cheaper to get the local data prepaid SIM.  And use a VoIP app for calls (you can forward calls to that VoIP app, just you cannot forward text). Again, it depends on the length of stay 

@Anonymous   I am happy you finally "reunited" with your "buddy"

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Peter47 : The above user is completely misinterpreting your situation. This is par for the course for them.

No, with the roaming add-ons, you have unlimited calling and texting in and out to the US and Canada.

Be aware that exactly 240 hours after you buy the add-on, it expires. But to re-buy the same named add-on has a delay to do it yourself or you can ask the CSA's to re-buy it for you. But the workaround is to buy a _different_ named add-on. DO NOT stack talk features (maybe text too) while one is active. Keep track of the exact time you buy it. Say like at the top of an hour.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Peter47 

here 30 day Prepaid Service no fees extra charges.

Peter47

Sorry one more question

If i purchase the 10 day text and call addon and my grocery delivery calls or text ro say its being delivered am i charged extra or if my resort calls says room is ready am i charged any extra fees 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Keep in mind all add-ons on PM except for the 10 day US roaming add-ons, will last until fully used up or you decide to switch providers thus forfeiting all your credits or add-ons. 

The US roaming add-ons will start immediately and expire 10 days after you started.

Add-ons become available (start) as soon as you add them.

Watch out for US roaming add-on. That one starts Immediately and last for next 10 days. Meaning if you plan to travel to US tomorrow do NOT add it today as counter starts today and you would lose one day.

BeachNBeer

Starts as soon as you buy it.

Two steps to buy an add-on. Add funds to balance then buy add-on.

Peter47

So when i apply an add on to my account when does it start? Im assuming if from the time i add it or from the time i make my firts call

Peter47

Thank you

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

If you're IN the USA with that roaming add-on, you can make & receive calls @Peter47 

0PX9O4

@Peter47 

You can always receive calls from, and send texts to, anywhere, add on or not, as long as you are within the Telus network area in Canada.

The 10 day roaming add on will let you make calls and send texts when you are travelling in the US.

Need Help? Let's chat.